STEPS FOR ADMISSION
City School is now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year.
Parent Tours Begin
January 30, 2019
First Round Applications for Admission & Financial Aid Due
February - March 2019
Classroom Visits and Parent Interviews Scheduled
Late March 2019
Notification of First Round of Admissions
Second Round Application for Admissions Begins
1. Schedule a Tour
If you are considering City School as an option for your student, Parent Tours are a great way to see the school and learn about our community. Tours are for parents only and are available starting in October. Contact our front office at (512) 416-7744 to schedule a tour.
2. Submit an Application Online
Our Admissions Application is available here online. To begin the application, you will first need to register on the application site using your email address and create a password. We require a non-refundable $50 application fee for your first student to apply. Each subsequent sibling application will have a $25 application fee. Please call our front office for information on paying your application fee or with any questions about our application or requirements for supporting documentation at 512-416-7744 or you may send an email to email@example.com.
* Please note that our age requirement for children is four for Pre-Kindergarten and five for Kindergarten by their first day of school.
3. Submit Supporting Documentation
Every student applicant is required to submit the following documentation before their application will be considered complete and ready for review:
• Current Photo
• Birth Certificate - a copy of the original is fine
• Previous School Records - including most recent report card and test scores, any academic or behavioral assessments. If you student's current school requires a form to release records to City School, please click here to download our Records Request Form.
• Confidential Teacher Questionnaire - click here to download our Confidential Teacher Questionnaire. This form is to be given to your child's current teacher for them to fill out and mail back to City School. It is not required for Pre-Kindergarten or students that are currently home-schooled.